HOME THE PROBLEM THE SOLUTION ONLINE STORE THE BENEFITS THE RESULTS FAQ CONTACT US FIND A RESELLER

Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Review: Leimo HTP Works

I’ve read people’s opinions about Leimo online which instinctively scared me away from it. I don’t want to waste money or anything, but I just gave it a thought one day and finally decided to use it. And so far, I could say it is the best decision I’ve ever made since I started worrying about my balding head.

I used to take Propecia (Finasteride) and Rogaine (Minoxidil) together. These are FDA-approved drugs so I didn’t give them much thought. In the first place, my doctor recommended them. In the second place, they appear to be dominating the mainstream industry for baldness treatments. But while they, in fact, restored the hair I lost within several months of usage, the side effects became less and less bearable. I’m already old and I guess my body can no longer take very strong medications. I tried using them individually but there wasn’t much of a difference. So I gave Leimo a try.



I received my 30-day free trial for the Leimo Hair Treatment Pack which consisted of wet products (that is, excluding the laser comb) after I made an inquiry. Within a month, I was quite impressed with the results to be honest. My hair did not stop growing despite the change of treatment. Leimo said each product is packed with organic ingredients so I only expected mild side effects. Surprisingly enough, it didn’t produce any adverse side effects on me despite my age. Leimo works! It’s exactly what I needed at the right stage of my life. I was so amazed that I had to enroll in the continuity program which, by the way, promises a money-back guarantee for the Leimo Personal Hair Laser (laser comb).



I have been using the Leimo products for 8 months now and thus far, disappointment didn’t come my way. The whole regimen is a little bit of a hassle and intricate but I’ve gotten used to it overtime.



I stopped getting so conscious of my head. In fact, compliments about how I look differently in a positive way kept coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment