HOME THE PROBLEM THE SOLUTION ONLINE STORE THE BENEFITS THE RESULTS FAQ CONTACT US FIND A RESELLER

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A Confession of a Hair Loss Victim

People look at hair loss in negative ways. This I knew even before I started losing my hair a year ago.

As a young child until my early twenties, I was blessed with thick long hair. However, I did a lot of things that caused my body to react in an unexpected way. Because I was too conscious of my weight and body, I began to skip meals and avoid eating proper nutritious foods. Other than that, I have bad habits like smoking and drinking. With this unhealthy lifestyle, it was imminent that my body would eventually succumb to problems.

I started noticing the changes in my hair when I saw a mass of hair tangled along my hairbrush. I was literally shocked, because it was the first time that I’ve experienced that kind of hair loss. My excessive hair loss really caught me off guard, though I still ignored this at first. However, for at least 2 weeks I continued to lose masses of hair, that was the wake-up call for me, and so I started to panic.

The only person whom I share my feelings with is my best friend. I told her about the excessive hair loss that I was experiencing. She suggested that I should use hair loss treatment products which can help me stop and prevent my hair loss from getting worse. She told me to try the Leimo 30-day Free Hair Loss Treatment Trial she saw in a television advertisement. Since it was free, it would be very convenient on my part because I can test its effectiveness without spending a single cent.

With her prodding, I signed up for a 30-day free hair loss treatment promotion from Leimo International. Throughout my 30-day hair treatment program, I observed that my hair was becoming healthier. To my amazement, my hair loss has ceased and I feel that my hair is shinier and smoother.

At present, I am still using the Leimo Hair Treatment Pack as part of my daily hair care routine. I am indeed very thankful to Leimo because without it, I would have no way of stopping my hair loss problems. Without it, I probably would have had a worse case of excessive hair loss or major hair thinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment