HOME THE PROBLEM THE SOLUTION ONLINE STORE THE BENEFITS THE RESULTS FAQ CONTACT US FIND A RESELLER

Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Leimo Free Trial Experience

I came across this site http://www.leimo.com.au/ last May and found out about Leimo, its products and its 30-day free trial for the Hair Treatment Pack specifically. The HTP contained all Leimo organic-based wet products (Bio-Cleansing Shampoo, Thickening Conditioner, Scalp Therapy, Scalp Serum Night Treatment, and the Scalp and Body Scrub). I ordered my 30-day free trial after making a few inquiries because I really wanted to try non-invasive and non-chemical treatments for fear of side effects. (But I had to pay for the shipping and the handling fees.)

I got the delivery 4 days after I posted my order and I was very impressed with the quality and design. But the results were by far the most impressive. The first week was a little disappointing. I didn’t see any difference at all. But came the middle of the second week to the third week, I noticed that my hair loss slowed down! I could tell because I have seen fewer hair strands on my brush. Plus, the combing has become less painful especially now.

I upgraded my subscription to Leimo’s continuity program because I was really thrilled about what the rest of their products can offer. I am now using the HTP in conjunction with the Leimo Personal Hair Laser (which I also bought) as a part of my daily therapy to regrow my hair.



In some reviews, Leimo is said to be a poor imitation of Hairmax. But I figured if this was the case, then there should be no reason Leimo is ineffective, let alone less effective than Hairmax. I wanted to try Hairmax too but that would be impractical; plus, it might compromise with the results.

I am menopausal and have been experiencing hair loss for a few years now. After discovering Leimo, I’ve never been more comfortable about my appearance. I just love how it makes my hair feel good. Overall, I will say that Leimo is very reliable and true to its word.

No comments:

Post a Comment